How To Do Everyday Makeup Routine Tips and Tricks

I'm going to do my own makeup,

Namaliu and I thought gee, may I guess it could come up every day informally meeting it. And I thought maybe give you a glimpse of how I do my own face and what I look for. And I hope you enjoy it and learn something from it as well. I the moisturizer, a little bit of it. And I really like the skin to nicely moisturize because then, you know, even the makeup blends very well on the skin. Always broad strokes for your face. OK, so moisturize, and don't forget to do your hands as well. Now, what I'm going to do is I'm going to prep my underly with a special breath.

A lot of commodities in the store, you can choose any you like. You protested first always for allergies and after you are sure that this product is good for your skin, you get it so under so that it takes care of the puffiness. Or if you should sleep very well the prior night, or if you're just a few bloated, you know, it just takes care of all that. So I'm going to stop it a little bit. Just a little tiny sport, a tiny bit. OK, so I just wait for two minutes. And first, I'm going to start with the base, the base first with the on the right, and then the whole baseless is more.

How many others can I make up for use?

Getting it with enough is there that God is only looking up but then he could not make a plug. So use very few gap anchors of the Indianapolis of the other leg. Cynical about Michigan that it's better to add slowly than to try to subtract something that you already put on your face. So let me start off I use a nice concealer, which is more of a liquid. And, you know, I usually keep this kind of pallet with me so that I don't directly touch stuff on my face. I use it indirectly. Also, it provides you a concept of how much makeup you're placing on your face. So now I go from the inside to the outside. So first I just kind of put on no notice. I put a few bit more on the lining. So I'm going to make sure that I remove any extra makeup from and then I'm gonna blend it. So what you're attempting to do is essentially take care of the blemish. And some people have very dark circles. Luckily, I don't have dark pigmentation under my eye. It's just that it's under. So you just use a concealer for that and make sure you blend it and don't put too much because it's just for the is for every day and you don't want to look all made up to make it. It's like putting makeup to make it a nonmakeup. Look, I know it's an oxymoron, but that's what it is up.

Is it a trick? It's a blend.

Girls did not come to use glaringly obvious to build up to something or that happened this year. Dall'Oglio, Syndergaard knows like I said, that always remember key object Adonal side. How many Samie with the asymmetrical who that is the makeup. Get those. So you make up for George or they say up differences here they make canonically of makeup you because of them. So local baggage will follow him with his makeup. It is important to look at the screen before I can get my satellite there or, you know, it can bleach out your skin. The lights as looking their language at their face can be. So features disappear easily when you're working in movies and all your camera behind hand make up like that to enhance your features and try to as a commitment for my lifetime. Blending is very important, I guess, a blend you get either as exotic ideas or makeup Cocula toward Kariba to big as smoothness energy make geometrically they can blend in, but important to blend. There is a lot of Gisenyi looking at the makeup of yoga. And that I will get a banana basically put a little bit us the dewdrops had bombs that will come use cutting it with Nabatieh or Ballymun, that could be all over the place. They say Blencoe. What's important, it actually an in.

You can make moodle energy, Batignolles energy, so you have to make sure you achieve that exclusive blend. Blencoe. And I usually use circular strokes that are good for your skin or face, Kabasele, again, though, don't forget your neck for you again. Now the base is ready. I'm going to put a little bit of powder to settle the makeup in the translucent powder like the right leg. And it's not right when it goes on your skin, it just puts the makeup in place. But the other nugget was the other night, talking about the need to face trial, but just enough kept coming up said. Fearful face, Philadelphia. Nick. You go on about it now, moving on to the eyebrows, eyebrows, but importantly, Gilkey, it defines the shape of your face, which I thought it thickness, eyebrows, metallic.

I'm going to do my eyebrows

I didn't need to get the chin, the mud to get some people together. And I have to just brush your eyebrows. That got a natural shape. It would look like that. Then you start. But they did not you can always build up. SonoSite. So I'm basically a major natural shape, it was Brylcreem. So the eyebrows are done with eye shadow. I'm trying to create an open eyes kind of look many you should use the eyes these great. I've created a crease for my eyes.

Next, now I'm going to do my eyeliner

I am going to use brown color. Again, this is more. Always remember that. So I'm going to hold my eye but. It's very close to my line, which I like. Smudging the job of a new liner like I have was much easier to make it. You have to make it look more natural. The other big line is that I think it will be taken out of school as much as it did to appeal, and hence the idea of going to school with a. There is much now that the island has done and it should not close up attacks against letting go. We'll see the difference on the other, I will be. The other Davnie, so that doesn't include prominent. Deb, I sure will get Elaine together, Archangelo Arcangel, we will get. I'm going to put Mascotte up the mascot up and belly up. Michelle and I are both careful not to give. You know, this can be dangerous, though, or you have to take utmost care when you're doing this. Go close to the lifeline and just call. Canoodle was the Dominicana Modred Precious. Be very, very, very careful, OK? You'll get up.

I'm going to put some mascara that's going to find it.

It's totally OK. It's very fine work or arcade and deposit. You have to be very careful, you know. That's good. So Muscala Lauderdale Tamasha upwards. Drop me from base to base to order carefully. Lumpini laggy eyelashes. Egberto supposedly Levana. A buddy of Blaschke, because you want to look nice and rosy again, less is more the collateral. I'm taking these two shades because they are lighter ones. Just make sure you're. That's the best smile and then lie on your cheek. Apples of the cheek. And the other side, you want the color to be seen again,

what naturalism that to you?

And I think that is enough for me. That's all for the average slapsticky me, you've got to give your favorite color. It's on the bank side and very close to my old Lipton Thorpedo, naturally planer also for looking ahead at the bottom very lightly to get there. And you don't want to look too overly then follow the blind. They will update the same color lignocellulosic, that landing until. That's done. Was that the lipstick there? Yes, I don't want to give that to you. That's it. Does David always check your lipstick but the exaggerated movement of the lips and there should be no lipstick? My look is complete. I grew up with an article about us and I hope to like, share and subscribe, ordered it up as see articles or tell the press the bell Billiken.