Psychology Article Category Talking About Geniuses

The other day, I used to be just one occasion paging through a brand fresh book at the book store, it seems nice. The name of the book is; "Quiet - the facility of the Introverts during a World that can't Cease Talking" by Susan Cain & it jogged my memory of a conversation I had with a lover from Australia a couple of months the prior. They told me that it appeared that "doing nothing" & thinking or day-dreaming was when the variety of the simplest discoveries are made through human thought & reasoning - & I suppose Plato, Aristotle, & even the condemned Socrates may need to be agreed while running amongst the olive trees.

For an example, my acquaintance used Sir Newton who supposedly, because the story goes & I even have no reason to refute it, was sitting under a tree when an apple fell on his head, so I laughed at this instance & said; "sure, all that creates total sense & let's add Sir Newton, sitting by a tree when the apple fell, daydreaming - "ah gravity!" Hahaha."

Next, I also think the N400 brainwave can devour anomalies, things out of place, & that the brain's chemical splash & reward method which favors such things, increases the brain's ability to strengthen the connections therein regard, in those sorts of tasks.

Now then, I'd wish to increase his summation of the thought of "cross-pollination" & having the ability to attach dots, within the spatial reasoning portion of the brain, borrowing from different industries, or areas of endeavor, & making sense of things unrelated, borrowing strategies, ideas, designs, innovations. Then I'd add the thought of curiosity, which causes random "thoughts to fly around" & some sit on the rear burner, uncategorized, re-categorized, or expecting a home while the mind finds multiple places to attach through memory by association.

Well, I even have talked long, & it's time for you to possess some "Quiet Time" to think - me, & do let me know what you come up with after you've got broken through to the subsequent level of upper thought & have come up with an ingenious thought along these lines of inquiry.

Then I even have some theories that there are all kinds of sorts of thinking & that it's like racing. Use the entire track, & an incredible mind needs to be ready to make use of varied strategies of thinking when it serves them, & run those call them (programs) simultaneously, & cross-reference, checking itself. better of all they will build a multi-decision matrix program to try to that simultaneously urge to the simplest Answer - in other words just one occasion they understand this process during a human brain they will build rules to program an Artificially Smart computer like IBM's Watson to try to an equivalent.