GLUTEN-FREE Tips & Tricks Quick Health Tips

Gluten-Free Bread

I've already tried it myself and found it very, very difficult to really hold out longer than maybe a day or two. Because I mean, the Germans are now also eating their bread, their rolls. It's somehow part of our tradition because it has become so big that habits, be it for breakfast, then maybe the bread that you know, even if it is whole grain or even oatmeal. So that would have to be like the classic, which then also contains gluten. It's still possible at noon. Noodles would also be included if I understand that correctly. And in the evening the classic dinner, which we as Germans like to eat, the various types of bread that you can get. Yes, so I find it very difficult to implement that

like I don't succeed at all. I have never eaten that well, I have to say. There is wonderful buckwheat, bread that Kai can do. From my point of view, my taste and also the people, you can even eat them with us. Cano has rye, wholemeal bread, whatever gets there, even really run in. Die-hard pasta fans like the gluten-free pasta from Barilla Italian company much more than the previous ones. So there is. I'm not a pasta fan now. Of course, there is the opposite pole. I personally. I used to eat a lot of bread too. Really now? Do you prefer this other bread? You have to think that there is also a lot of grain leftover. Well, millet is a wonderful grain, very protein, rich. Buckwheat is not a grain, it is a flowering plant. But it tastes like a grain. Quinoa, amaranth, rice, corn, yes, there are a lot of options, even in the cereal sector. Of course, there is no rice, bread, cornbread, etc. But I think the best thing is that I can buy this freshly baked, often homemade, gross buckwheat now, and of course, I already have companies that make it, and these packaged pieces of bread often come with it Be careful. That must and can get a lot better, but I have no shortage in this regard. I have to say, of course, I also take a bread substitute, which now tastes much better. So in the summer, I cut a carrot across, and then I have such wide bars and can put my hummus on it. I can do that with kohlrabi because there's I super melt, it's not even a hybrid. You can write Steeg like this if you use the old word for cut-out. You can cover them with all sorts of things and today there are plenty of spreads. I mean, there is actually the shadow development again. In the meantime, there is practically no large food chain that does not imitate it and does not have any spread. Yes, you can buy it from Aldi and from Hofer in Austria and Billa. And all these chains have got it now. Then it is often the case that you have to look at what is in this plastic. Yes, there is a lot of chemistry there, even in vegan supermarkets. I don't want to eat everything that's on the shelves. To be honest, that's one side. You just have to look. For example, it's not just healthy if the white flour products are white sugar and ketchup and corn schnapps and whiskey are vegan, but not recommended. So you have to be careful. Of course, you have to say that there are no substitute products that are so good that they are much more than substitutes. Well, for years now I haven't really eaten any sugar, I know that as a doctor, it's unhealthy, then I won't eat it. And then tried Asad's because I like sweets. So I even helped bring stevia to Austria so that coordinates would not eat for 3 months. In terms of taste, ex-military sugars also seem to be a clear advance. But about a year ago I discovered this Erie meat. Looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, has zero calories, has zero chemical index, is still healthy for the teeth. Caries moderate.

But what kind of strong fermented glucose? 

So basically also what is natural. And since then I've tasted strawberries again when I can sprinkle sugar on them. And now that's not sugar, it's Erie meat. And have it in our book shop right away. There is no longer a book shop in there because a lot of things that have become important to me play your role. If you want a replacement, you will find a wonderful replacement today. I have to say, except with Erie Fleisch, I'm not into the substitute at all. So I didn't taste more liver sausage before. Why should I eat them vegan now? There are many examples. I've never liked ketchup, so I'm not going to use vegan organic ketchup either. But that is very different. There are just people who are totally attached to these forms